Monday, January 4, 2010

Handmade Christmas Part 2

In addition to giving handmade gifts, I was ever so fortunate to receive a handmade gift too.  Last year my Mom bought me the starter set nativity from Willow Tree.  (that link is the WHOLE set)



Anyway, doesn't it just look gorgeous there by my twinkling tree? I love it and I was soo excited to receive it last year.  This year though, my dad, little brother and grandfather added the most AMAZING piece a girl could ever wish to have in her nativity set.  A handmade creche....



And just for reference, this is the $100 one that Willow Tree sells
 
Didn't they do an amazing job?!?  And the very BEST part (that no $100 Willow Tree one will ever have?)




A bottom that is signed with love from your Daddy, Little Brother, and Grandpa.  Best Christmas Present Ever!  I love it and I am so excited to add it to my Nativity scene next year.  

(again for reference...this is what it will all look like when I've spent years collecting it all)




Only with an awesome handmade background that means the world to me.
Handmade Christmas gifts are the best!


1 comment: