Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday Eye Candy

I love Friday Eye Candy!!  Oh how I missed you when I was gone.  Getting packages in the mail filled with yummy goodness (whether it be yarn or fabric) always brightens my day.  That's why I like to share it with you on Fridays!!
I got these two packages before I left, but I kept them bundled up to open when I got home (as a Christmas gift to myself of sorts...)
Sew Mama Sew was having a sale...and I have this new Amy Butler Love pattern - I can't find a thing to match it - so I tried with some of these orange and purples.  Not so much - but gorgeous fabric nonetheless.


 

and I finally gave in to the one Munki Munki I just HAD to have.  I couldn't stand it anymore.  Aren't they too cute?!?

Goldfish in bags - ah!!

If I have a new nephew maybe his playmat will have these, or maybe I will hoard them for myself!  Who knows.

What I do know is that despite this terrible awful no good cold I have had all week I did manage to get SOME sewing done.  And this is a sneak peak at one thing I was working on...




Stay tuned...I'll share more!


No comments:

Post a Comment