Friday, October 16, 2009

"You can't have 'no' in your heart"

This is what my husband told me after he asked why I wasn't sewing and I explained to him that I was 'scared to mess up my quilt top". He told me "You can't have no in your heart" - and I got up and quilted my first quilt (well the following night b/c I realized that night I didn't have a walking foot - no wonder I was scared!) lol!


So thats my quilt IN my sewing machine!! And if that's not BIG enough news for ya - then check this out...


...that's right! It has a binding too! (Well half of the binding is attached. My plan is to take it in the car this weekend - on our anniversary trip yea! :) and handstitch it onto the back) - THEN it will be done!! And I will share my very first really real quilted quilt with you next week!
Yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment