Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Practicing and Big Plans

So the BIG quilt top sits idle still...but I have a new plan. Tackle the smaller quilt (that also had a top almost all put together) and get it done first. Easier to accomplish right?!? Well, I got the whole top done, the back pieced, the batting cut AND its all basted...


AND...

THEN...


... the fear kicked again. ugh! So there has been a little more practicing (like how to lock quilt stitches etc) on these small little things...


Then this little guy is totally getting quilted...


(see he sits awaiting...sooo close to the sewing machine, saying "finish me! finish me!" - lol!)

And,well after that I am sure they will all just fly through the sewing machine and quilt themselves right?!? Riiight...

This gripping fear has led me even to knit more in protest and procrastination... you'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment