Monday, October 5, 2009

Out of Commission...

If you were wondering where I went or if I quit crafting (or even was MIA to finish my quilt - ha ha ha!), I am sorry to disappoint. But you see, my camera went out of commission. I took pictures of a project I did make (and finish actually) but when I went to load them on the computer my handy dandy memory card had decided to delete them all! This is how Eric felt about it after I complained for hours (and miraculously the memory card decided to start working again and keep this photo!)


Sorry that's all I got for you right now - well that and we were gone this weekend - doing this again (on a much smaller scale).


But I am itching to get back in my craft room and hopefully I will have more to show for it this week! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment