Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Eye Candy

SAFF Stash!


In this photo you see all my yummy goodness from SAFF! (l-r)

Miss Bab's Sock yarn - even CALLED yummy! lol - and this peppermint looking colorway was only one of two - Lindsey snagged the other one

then Neville Longbottom colorway of sock yarn (from Shelby B's) - and its 10% cashmere - amazing!

Miss Bab's Yowza Whatta Skein (don't know exactly what I want to make out of this yet - maybe this)

2 of Miss Bab's Yowza Whatta Skeins (in Fraser) for a sweater - was thinking about this one

and some commercial self striping sock yarn - maybe a BSJ for my little nephew (well if he turns out to be a nephew instead of a neice!)


and just so there is no confusion... my new sock yarn looks not a thing like the other sock yarn I just bought (lindsey?! lol)


I mean look how extremely different they are!! :) Anyway - I think the first skein is gonna be duckies now and the new one?!? who knows? It reminds me of Christmas peppermint though - so they'll be happy socks!

Hope everyone has a happy weekend planned. We are headed to our Alma Mater for Homecoming and the ride up to Clemson should provide some knitting time. Maybe I'll finish my cheese sweater. Happy Weekending! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment