Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekend Sewing


So.. I did sew this weekend - I didn't get the whole quilt done as I had hoped... but I got the back made,

 



Laid the whole thing out and basted



and then I froze again (well, not completely.  I did quilt a few rows - and I'm not happy with it.  I love this quilt front and I don't want to mess it up with my crappy quilting skills...ugh!) (and please forgive the crappy pictures too - seems we have very little natural light ANYWHERE in our house).

Anyway - I decided on Sunday to procrastinate some more and made some squares for the quilt along.  I have been really interested in joining an online quilting bee - but I am still a little nervous that my piecing skills aren't up to par for sending out to other people.  I did add them to the flickr group though, and I am feeling very official.  Ha!




 So how do you think I did?!  Am I an official quilter (or quilt top maker anyway!)  High hopes for the rest of the week - we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment