Friday, November 13, 2009

Not so Productive...


I had hoped to have more to show you this week than pieces of a bag just cut out - but it turns out I can't read directions very well and didn't order fabric for the lining.  Even in that cabinet full of fabric I didn't have anything that would work with these big bold colors.  (probably b/c its mostly other big bold colors!) 



So I ordered some online that I hope will come in soon *crosses fingers* and next week I will have a finished birdie sling.
 


Until then though, I did get my Kona Color Card - AMAZING!!  I want to order more colors just so I HAVE them now!!  I can't wait to try some of the grays and khakis instead of just white - now that I can see them ahead of time and take a much better guess at ordering the right color!



I already ordered the solid color for the back of my first quilt (yes, finally) and pieced part of the back last night.  I hope to finish that this weekend and actually have something to show you!!
To be honest, I am just really excited to have a weekend at home!!  :)  Hope you have a good weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment