Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Eye Candy

This week's eye candy is a lovely Lorna's Laces yarn.  With the crafting time turning more towards knitting around here, the stash is getting more of a yarn boost (rather than fabric) too.  I LOVE the Jimmy Beans Wool special colorways of Lorna's Laces each month.  This colorway was actually super special because it was for an event (never seen that before). But my husband will tell you (um, and I think I already mentioned it once...) that brown and pink together are my colors!!  So without further ado...May I present to you...

Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Stitches West '10 Colorway (Yum!)
 Pink and Brown and Red - OH MY!

And since we all know sock yarn doesn't count in the stash....I decided it was just fine to get two!!  :)
I hope you have a lovely weekend planned!  I am hoping to get back in the sewing room and make a top for Spring Top 2010 Contest (and to challenge myself to sewing something I can wear) and we have a wedding shower to go to  - so I'm really hoping Eric will drive and I can knit more too!! 
Happy Weekending!
<3 N

No comments:

Post a Comment