Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A little ditty...

I made this little ditty the other night (in about 15 minutes total including cutting). 


It is so cute and easy!!  I love the fabrics and the fun little bag it made - but I was hoping for a larger size to be a small knitting project bag. 

 (fully opened its only 7"x6" and when you close it the 'pocket' is only 5.5" tall)
I wanted to follow the directions once before I started modifying the pattern - but I have some measurements from a friend's project bag and I'm hoping to try again this week.  I used the tutorial from Sew Mama Sew that Happy Things put together.  It was very simple and made a fantastic little bag.
I used a bit more of one of my absolute FAVE fabrics for the lining...


Lizzy House's Red Letter Day!!
What do you think?!  And what are you working on?  :)

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a small sewing project to get myself motivated and this might be it! I love the fabric you used!

    ReplyDelete