Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I {heart} Etsy

I love etsy.  I almost always look there before buying something at a store.  Recently in the wake of the tragedy in Haiti Craft Hope (another website I love) opened an etsy store where crafters could either make things or buy things other crafters made - all going to a good cause - Doctor's Without Borders.  I missed some really amazing stuff (Flea Market Fancy and bags made by AB herself!) but I did see something at the last minute that I really loved. 

It came wrapped in loving care


with a gorgeous thank you note


and that was just the packaging!!  The camera strap cover is great too! 


Pink Velvet ruffles - yea!  I think so!!  :)

You might remember not too long ago I made my own camera strap...
... and I still love it - and I'm still very proud of it - its just not nearly as rock star as my new one!!  :)
I couldn't be happier with my purchase and for the wonderful idea of Craft Hope's Etsy shop.  Thank you YeeBird!

No comments:

Post a Comment