Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Eye Candy

Remember this bag of goodies?  (from the knitting weekend?!)


Well I showed you the yarn already...but the fabric I found in Summerville too was amazing!

Here's a peek...

Nicey Jane Fat Quarters 
(by Heather Bailey)
(I had no idea how much I loved this line until I saw it in person.  Now I'm trying to decide how much more I can afford to get my hands on.  Its just lovely in everything I've seen made with it).

I also got some Dolce
(by Tanya Whelan) 
b/c well fat quarters were buy 12 get a 13th free - and who can resist that (when you already have 10 in your basket?!?)  And the one on the far right is AB - of course!  :)

They also had this adorably cute car fabric (that I didn't realize was Riley Blake til I had it being cut)


I couldn't resist just in case I had a nephew (which I did!!)  So you will see this heading to Chicago as something soon!

Last but not least they had some AMH and AB in their 'sale bin!' *gasp!* so I bought all they had of both (less than 3 yds - for $3.50/yd!!  CRAZY!  I figure it will work well for a quilt back - if I ever to finishing one of those!  lol)
Hope everyone has a great weekend!  We have family in town - so maybe not too much sewing - but hopefully lots of fun!  :)
Happy Weekending!



No comments:

Post a Comment