Wednesday, December 2, 2009

3...2...1...


Three...



three socks without a partner...

Two...


 
 
two feet without a sock...

(sorry about the pic - I love it!  Its from my wedding - the photographer caught me with the pre-wedding nerves having to pee - in my wedding shoes!  lol!)
 
One...





One serious problem.... This is the sock yarn in my bag right now - not any of the other three.  
 
I have three socks finished and not a pair to wear!  Hmmm... and a serious case of second sock syndrome apparently.  :)
What are you making?


2 comments:

  1. that wedding picture is hilarious!! thanks for coming and entering the giveaway on my blog. good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red shoes! So cute! I wish I wore colored shoes on my wedding...it is such a fun and cute idea!

    ReplyDelete