Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Baby Crafts

So...since the arrival of little Andrew - I haven't been making much other than baby stuff.  I first sent a package with the nursing cover (which was already made before he came) ...

 
(sorry most of the pics are camera pics from Chicago for now!)
And I also made a hat for Drew that matched his Daddy's OSU hat I made him for Christmas..



Drew in his hat...
and Chad in his...

  
( I can't wait to get a better one of them in their hats together!) 

Anyway...Drew was born a Buckeye's fan, no doubt

  

and its cold in Chicago in February, so he needed another hat to cover his sweet little red head...


*gratuitous baby shot - sorry - love the red hair!*

The next package I finished up quickly this weekend, first the hat to match his pod 


 

  

  

and of course a quick set of blue burp cloths - now that we know he's a boy!!

 
front two


 
back two

The list of baby things I want to make to spoil my nephew rotten is about a mile long.  So there will be lots of baby crafts around here for awhile and probably alot of gratuitous baby pics just so I can show him off!

Again, I'm still knitting away (Ravelympics oh how I love thee...) but geesh - knitting takes sooo much longer to produce a finished product to show off!

No comments:

Post a Comment