Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Unfinished Business

An entire box of unfinished business!  I have been lamenting the fact that I don't have enough of any yarn for an entire sweater (and now that we are a one paycheck family I won't be buying an entire sweater's worth soon) so I ventured into my box of unfinished business.  (I have been notorious for not finishing projects - I am the QUEEN of second sock syndrome!)



This box has unfinished sweaters, socks, scarfs and shawls.  I put some of them away because I didn't understand the next directions, they didn't seem to fit right or other random reasons.  I pulled some out this week and realized that now that I've been knitting for quite a bit longer I knew how to resolve some of these issues and started into fixing and finishing these sweaters.  Hoping to fall back in love with some of these projects and get them finished up in time for fall weather wearing!

No comments:

Post a Comment