Sunday, December 12, 2010

Coming Back..

I'm coming back - with a lot of new knitting and hopefully even some sewing this winter... but first of all I would like to show you that I will be coming back in style.  Showing up in my new ride..

 (my Subaru Outback)
and sporting some new kicks...

(my Born Mary Janes)
OMG - I LOVE these shoes!  They are uber comfortable and show off my hand knit socks! No longer do I have to hide them in shoes or only wear them around my own house - but I can wear them out in public and everyone can see my gorgeous handiwork - Eric calls it shoe cleavage.  I'm not sure about that - but I do love them!  :) 

1 comment:

  1. I miss you! When are we having our 2nd annual girls knitting weekend!!!??? LOOOOVE your new ride, and the knitting-cleavage socks. (You know my theory on knit-gerie) Lindsey

    ReplyDelete